As a non-profit organization, we find that there are certain "luxury" items for which we must rely on
the kindness of friends. These friends, of course, qualify for a tax-deduction (which we will
document in a tax letter).
We always need:
We are also looking for:
- Postage (either first class or postcard stamps are great)
- Paper (8.5 x 11" or 8.5x14" legal size, laser compatible or copy paper, white or colored)
- Frequent Flier Miles
- Gift Certificate(s) for Home Depot, Office Depot, Sam's Club
- Paint Brushes, Handles/Rollers, Paint Trays
- Volunteer Administrative Support on Fun Projects like Data Entry and Mailings
- A truck. Any truck. Ideally a 10 to 14' box truck, but a pickup or a cargo van would make a nice start.
- Storage facility
- More storage space
- A postage meter
- Paint supplies-medium (3/8' knap) roller covers, roller handles, any left-over light colored paint people have laying around.
- PC-Compatible color and black and white laser printer
- Blank CD-Rs
- Cordless drills 14.4v or bigger
- Electronic piano
- Big paper cutter
- Printer/copier paper. We are deep in season planning and lots of people need to read lots of scripts.
- Paper shredder
- Folding conference tables (6' or 8')
- Other office supplies
Got an old car? Donate it to Charity Auto Donations and the Express will get cash in return!