- City of Atlanta Mayor's Office of Cultural Affairs
- Fulton County Board of Commissioners
- Georgia Council for the Arts
- National Endowment for the Arts
Major support is provided by the Mayor's Office of Cultural Affairs. Major funding is provided by the Fulton County Board of Commissioners. This program is supported in part by the Georgia Council for the Arts through the appropriations of the Georgia General Assembly. GCA also receives support from its partner agency - the National Endowment for the Arts.
- Actors' Equity Foundation
- The Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation’s Audience Building Roundtable
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Charles Loridans Foundation Inc.
- Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta Metropolitan Arts Fund
- National New Play Network
- The Shubert Foundation
- Arcadia Sales Group
- Kilpatrick Townsend
- Thompson Hine LLP
Matching Gifts Companies
- AMB Group
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Norfolk Southern
- Holland IT
How to Get Involved
Consider these ways to get your company involved with the theatre. Contact Development Coordinator Noel Dudley at [email protected] to discuss your options.
- Sponsor the season or a production: Packages start as low as $1,000 and go up to $10,000. Every package includes program ads and special opportunities for your employees to engage with the artists.
- Purchase a block of tickets for your employees: We can accommodate groups of 10 to 100 almost any night. Book six weeks in advance to maximize your perks.
- Purchase a set of subscriptions for your employees: By purchasing a corporate subscription your staff will have access to Actor's Express productions all year long. You can use these to reward great employees or impress clients.
- Donate services or materials: From office furniture to house painting, your donation with go to great use. We can use most things onstage or in the office, or we can put your donation in our next silent auction. Not only are you helping the theatre but you are getting your product out in front of AE's patrons.